Facebook for Business Workshop
This half day workshop is designed to help you make the most out of your Facebook Business Page. With more than 845 million users, Facebook is THE biggest social networking site. However, launching and having a Facebook Page is not enough to reach your target audience. To grow your Facebook Page, you need to know the right strategies to promote it.
The workshop covers everything from how to set up and manage your initial page all the way through to advanced Facebook engagement techniques, as well as using Facebook Insights and third party analytics to measure, report on and improve your performance.
- Introduction to Facebook, page setup and Timeline for Facebook
- Advanced Facebook marketing through the News Feed
- Making the most out of Facebook advertising
- Using Facebook Insights and other reporting tools to review and improve your activity
- How to create custom Facebook applications quickly and easily
- How to successfully run promotions and competitions within Facebook guidelines
- Best-in-class local and international case studies and social media trends
More Information & Bookings
Phone: +353 (0)1 906 0006
Conor Lynch has 12 years’ online marketing experience. He is an experienced trainer, consultant and mentor and has worked on award winning projects for start-ups, SMEs and global brands like Nokia, Meteor, Toyota, Guinness and RaboDirect. In 2005, Conor was named as the Irish Internet Association’s “Internet Marketer of the Year”.
David McWeeney is a social media manager and lecturer and holds a Masters in Marketing from DCU where he excelled in Digital Marketing. David has trained and lectured on behalf of the Digital Marketing Institute, Sureskills Ireland, the Digital Skills Academy and NUI Maynooth in the areas of Social Media and Digital Marketing, and has also lectured in Marketing and Market Research in DCU.