Social Media Monitoring
Do you know what’s being said about your business or brands online?
Social Media Monitoring is the observation and analysis of discussions that occur on websites, forums, blogs, micro-blogs and social communities. We monitor the internet for anywhere your brand is being discussed and report to you on what people are saying and whether it is positive or negative sentiment.
Some of the key questions to consider are:
- Do you know where are people talking about you and what they are saying?
- Do you want to be alert to potential public relations issues as soon as they happen?
- Know what’s being said about your brand online
- React to new opportunities and negative sentiment
- Use social media to understand competitor activities
- Identify social media influencers and online communities
How it Works
- Fill out the Social Media Monitoring brief
- We use the latest monitoring tools to monitor, discover and analyse the most relevant conversations
- Get a detailed report of our findings and insights so you contact on our observations