Business Students offer to help Small Businesses with Social Media for Free!
Students Latifat Olagoke and Adam Byrne, who are currently in the final year of their Business Management Degree in NUI Maynooth can be seen below in our BOSS Metrics Student Project video asking for small businesses to register their interest in getting some help with their social media from the students using BOSS Metrics.
BOSS Metrics is a social media analytics tool which helps small businesses accelerate their learning and improve their social media. It creates easy to understand reports that offer actionable advice. The software is designed for social media non-experts so that the students can report back to the company.
The students are looking for small businesses to work with to help them on a free experiment to improve their performance in Facebook, Twitter and Google Analytics. If you are interested, you could work with some of these students who will help you as part of a college project.
[hana-code-insert name='BOSS Metrics Student Project' /]
Ideal participant organisations will be -
- Based near Maynooth or in Dublin
- Probably a SME or part of a small marketing team
- Have a Facebook Page, Twitter Profile and Google Analytics set up
- Are not that knowledgeable and want to improve and learn fast
- Would consider spending €15 p/m or more on an application like BOSS Metrics
- Willing to give 3rd level students access to your social media accounts to analyse the results
Interested? Email email@example.com to express interest with your name, company and business sector. We only have limited availability so apply immediately!