Experimental ideas – The Future of Film industry
As featured on connector360, our little sister website, we will now bring you a collection of innovations from film industry.
1. What about keeping your smartphone switched on at cinema? That is the challenge of Cinime that developed an interactive app to “use your little screen to get more from the big screen”. Read More
2. Civil drone and helicopter use in cinema is offering new ways to shoot action and provide a significant change in film visuals. Here is an amazing example of what can be done:
3. Have you always dreamt of living in a movie? Thanks to virtual reality in cinema the gap between real and movie world will become so close that you will feel like being part of the film. Read more
4. This behind the scene video reveals the secrets of 7 Oscars winner film Gravity and the remarkable technological innovation created to shoot the movie.
5. A new concept inspired by the trend of Slow Food just shows up on TV and proposes a different and fun way to watch TV.
For more stories like this, follow us on Twitter @connector360